donderdag 27 augustus 2020

HAPPY HALLOWEEN (13)

For this fall/ Halloween themed card I combined the Pick of the Patch stamp set with the Happy Harvest stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut grass from a piece of No. 2 Pencil cardstock, using the Grassy Border die. I ink blended the edges of the grass blades with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


For the background I used the Clouds stencil from My Favorite Things. I wanted to create an autumn sky, so I used Vintage Photo and Wild Honey Distress Inks. I never used a brown color for a sky before, but I realy love the look of this sky.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Scarecrow: B91 - B95/ R35 - R39/ Y21 - Y26/ Y08 - Y17/ C0 - C3/ E04 - E21
Pumpkins: Y21 - Y26/ Y17 - Y38 - YR68/ G43 - G46
Squirrels: E04 - E21
Sunflowers: G43 - G46/ Y08 - Y17/ E25 - E29
Spoon + knife: C0 - C3/ E25 - E29
Crows: W5 - W7/ Y08 - Y17


I fussy cut and die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Cranberry Ink. I used a white gelly roll pen to add some dots and highlights to the images.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten