zondag 16 augustus 2020

HAVE A MAGICAL DAY (2)

I created this magical unicorn card with the Unicorn Picnic stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I used the Clouds stencil from My Favorite Things. I ink blended with Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick Oxide Inks. I stamped the sentiment in black ink and the word 'magical' was heat embossed with gold embossing powder from Ranger.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Unicorns: Y08 - Y17/ R81 - R83/ B63 - B66 / C0 - C2
Fairies: B63 - B66/ E00 - E11/ E25 - E29/ BG000 - B00
Food: Y08 - Y17/ R81 - R83/ B63 - B66/ R14 - R27/ E04 - E11/ E25 - E29/ C0 - C3


For the unicorn horns I used a Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen in the color gold.

I assembled the card and used a white gelly roll pen to add highlights to the images.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten