maandag 17 augustus 2020

JUMPIN' UP TO SAY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY (1)

Today is the start of a new challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and the theme is something different: Make the sentiment the star. I created this card with the Really High Five set and the Oliver's Stitched ABC's die set.


For the sky I used a cloud stencil and ink blended with Cracked Pistachio Oxide Ink. I die cut a Grassy Border from Cilantro cardstock and ink belnded the edges with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.

The word 'jumpin' (minus the i) was die cut from Apricot cardstock and Sticky Note cardstock. The Apricot letters were ink blended with Spiced Marmalade Oxide Ink and the Sticky Note letters with Mustard Seed Distress Ink.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunny: W0 - W3/ YR00 - YR61 - YR02
Balloons: Y11 - Y02 - Y06/ YR00 - YR61 - YR02/ R14 - R27
Trampoline: YR00 - YR61 - YR02/ W3 - W5 - W7/ W0 - W3

I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the rest of the sentiment, added the lines underneath the bunny and added highlights and dots with a white gelly roll pen.


Make sure you check out the challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!


Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


1 opmerking:

  1. LOVE this Joyce!!! Thanks for the great inspiration! I played along this week too!! HUGS!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen