woensdag 19 augustus 2020

GHOUL'S NIGHT OUT (1)

Since I'm done with all this heat, I decided to get in a Halloween made and create a ghostly card. I used the Build-a-House die set and its Halloween add-on, from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I used the Large Slimline with Sliders die. I ink blended it with Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord, Blueprint Sketch and Black Soot Oxide Inks. When it was dry I stamp and heat embossed the sentiment, from Booyah. I used a Clouds stencil from My Favorite Things and some Yeti Ink to add some soft clouds to the background. I love this look.


I die cut some grass from Rainforest cardstock, using the Grassy Borders. From Woodgrain cardstock I die cut the Spooky Fence Border.


I die cut all the house elements from the folowing cardstocks: Kraft, Storm Cloud, Blue Jay, No. 2 Pencil and Black Licorice. All cardstocks are from Lawn Fawn. For the cobweb and ghosts I used white cardstock and I used Black Licorice again for the spider and bats.


I assembled the card and my first Halloween card of the year is done.

Yes, I'm ready for it. I love the fall and don't like summer (I hate it).

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten