vrijdag 20 maart 2020

HOPPY EASTER (4)

For this Easter card I used the Spring Critter Huggers die set, Mini Easter die set, Happy Hatchling die set and Stitched Garden Border die set.


For the background I used Mermaid cardstock and I ink blended the top with Salty Ocean Oxide Ink. The Grassy Border was die cut from Cilantro cardstock and Ink blended with Lucky CLover Oxide Ink.


For the bunny I used Chocolate Bar, Kraft, Ballet Slippers and Black Licorice cardstock. For the chick Sticky Note and Fake Tan. I used Fake Tan and Cilantro for the carrots. For the Easter eggs I used Mermaid, Sugarplum, Guava, Sticky Note and Ballet Slippers.


I die cut a speech bubble from the Speech Bubbles die set and stamp a sentiment onto it from the Don't Worry Be Hoppy stamp set. I used Vanilla Malt cardstock for this.

I assembled the card and added some highlights to the die cuts, using a white gelly roll pen.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten