dinsdag 17 maart 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (48)

I created this no-line coloring background with the Fresh Citrus Background stamp from Hero Arts.


I stamped it on watercolor cardstock, using Fade Out Ink from InkOn3.

I colored the background with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the color combinations I used:
070 - Orange + 041 - Bright Yellow + 050 - Yellow
045 - Pale Green + 041 - Light Green
042 - Turquoise Green + )49 - Green Shadow


I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops to the center of the flowers. I used the color Ripened Pumpkin.

The sentiment, from Concord & 9th's Happy Plaid stamp set, was stamped and heat embossed onto Black Licorice cardstock. I trimmed it and added it to some Sparkle cardtock. I adhered the sentiment with foam tape.


I really loved coloring this background. Instead of lemons, I turned them into oranges this time. Next time: limes :D

Check out the Hero Arts shop for products by clicking on the link: Hero Arts Rubber Stamps

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten