vrijdag 27 maart 2020

WHEEEEE! IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! (1)

I created a happy birthday card, with the Really High Five stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background, I used Mermaid cardstock and added some subtle blending with Yeti Ink and the Cloud stencil from My Favorite Things. I die cut a cloud border from white cardstock, using the Puffy Cloud Borders die set. For the Stitched Hillside Borders I used Cilantro cardstock and Lucky Clover Distress Ink.


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto the front hill, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. I also used images from Winter Village and Village Shops. Here are all the colors I used:
Fox: E53 - E55 - E57/ E00 - E11/ RV10 - R83
Balloon: Y15 - Y17 - YR04
Houses: W0 - W3/ R35 - R39/ Y15 - Y17/ BG000 - B00/ BV000 - BV02 - BV13
Trees: E55 - E57/ YG13 - G07
Light + bicycle: Y15 - Y17
Bench: W0 - W3


I die cut or fussy the images and assembled the card. I added some highlights and dots to the images with a white gelly roll pen.


I'm super happy that the idea I had in my head turned ou even better on the card.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten