woensdag 18 maart 2020

THANKS (6)

I created a thank you card with the Watering Can and Flowers die set from Hero Arts.


For the background I used Kraft cardstock. I added splatters onto it, using Chinese White watercolor and gold watercolor.

I die cut the elements from white cardstock and used Copic Markers to color them. Here are the colors I used:
Watering Can: R32 - R35 - R39/ W0 - W3
Tullips: YR00 - YR61 - YR02/ BV02 - BV13/ YG03 - YG13
Leaves: YG03 - YG13


I assembled the watering can and adhered it onto my background with foam tape. I die cut the word 'thanks' from white cardstock, using the Thanks Word die from Paper Smooches.

I adhered the word to the panel and rounded off the bottomt right corner.


It's only a few simple die cuts, but you can create some many great designs with these.

Check out the Hero Arts shop for products by clicking on the link: Hero Arts Rubber Stamps

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten