zondag 8 maart 2020

HAVE A HAPPY DAY (1)

I don't make wedding cards often, but the Swan Soirée stamp set from Lawn Fawn just asks for it.


For the sky, I ink blended Spiced Marmalade and Abandoned Coral Oxide Inks together. I die cut a hill from Kraft cardstock, using the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders.

I used the Bayou Backdrop die set, which I die cut from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink. The pond was die cut from Mermaid cardstock and ink blended with Broken China Oxide Ink. For the cattails I used Noble Fir cardstock (and Pine Needles Distress Ink) and Paper Bag cardstock.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Swans: W0 - W2 - 0/ Y15 - Y17
Heart: R32 - R35
Crowns: Y15 - Y17/ R01 - R35/ YG11 - YG13

I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I also stamped the sentiment and added highlights with a white gelly roll pen.


I really struggled with this card, I don't know why. It's not completely satisfying, but I do like this card.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten