maandag 2 maart 2020

SPRING CRITTER HUGGERS (1)

I always loved the Woodland Critter Huggers dies from Lawn Fawn, and all the add-ons like the Bat and the Winter add-on dies. This spring release brings us the Spring Critter Huggers die set, which creates a chick, duck and bunny. Today I only made the bunny.


I made the bunny 4 times. The body and feet were die cut from Speckled Eggshell cardstock. I used Kraft cardstock for the belly and tail. Ballet Slippers cardstock was used for the insides of the ears and the nose and mouth. I used Black Licorice cardstock to add to the eyes.


I used the carrot die from the Stitched Garden Borders die set. I wanted to add the carrot to the paws of the bunny. For each bunny, I die cut three carrots. I used Fake Tan and Cilantro cardstock.

I adhered everything together and also die cut the base of the bunny again, but cutting of the arms. So I can add it to the back and you don't see how I glued the eyes, mouth and tail.


Such super cute bunnies!!!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten