vrijdag 20 maart 2020

JUMPIN' UP TO SAY... HAVE AN UPLIFTING DAY! (1)

I created a birthday card combining the Really High Five stamp set with the Build-a-House die set from Lawn Fawn.


I ink blended the sky with Broken China and Cracked Pistachio Oxide Inks. I die the Grassy Border from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended it with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto it as well, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.

I die cut all the elements I wanted to use for my house. I used Lawn Fawn cardstocks: Vannila Malt, Chili Pepper, Sunflower, Narwhal, Paper Bag and Ballet Slippers cardstock.


I stamped the images from Really High Five and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunny: E41 - E43/ W0 - W3 - 0/ RV10 - R83
Bear: E71 - E74 - E79/ E41 - E43/ RV10 - R83
Mouse: W2 - W3 - W5/ E00 - E11/ RV10 - R83
Trampoline: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5 - W7/ R35 - R39/ Y15 - Y17
Balloons: R35 - R39/ Y15 - Y17


I assembled the house and added all the elements to my background. I used a white gelly roll pen to add some dots and highlights to the images.


Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten