zaterdag 7 maart 2020

HAVE A COLORFUL EASTER (2)

I created this Magic Picture Changer card with an Easter theme. I used the Easter Before 'n After stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I also used images from Open Me and A Big Deal.


I started by stamping the images onto the Magic Changer element. I masked off the images so I could blend clouds onto it and also onto the background and cover. I used Worn Lipstick and Tattered Rose Oxide Inks for this.

I die cut two grass borders, using Grassy Border die and the Simple Grassy Hillside Borders die set. I used Cilantro cardstock and ink blended the edges with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto the smaller hill.


I colored the images and also the once I will use later. I used Copic Markers and here is list of all the colors:
Bunnies: W0 - W2/ RV10 - R83
Basket: E53- - E55/ V01 - V12 - V04/ Y15 - Y17
Branch: E00 - E11 - E04
Buckets: C3 - C5/ Y15 - Y17/ RV10 - R83/ BG13 - BG49
Paint brushes: Y15 - Y17/ RV10 - R83/ C3/ E53 - E55/ E00 - E11 - E04/ R22 - R35/ BG13 - BG49
Eggs: V01 - V12 - V04/ Y15 - Y17/ RV10 - R83/ BG13 - BG49/ R22 - R35
Birds: BG13 - BG49/ Y15 - Y17


I die cut the images and assembled the Magic Picure Changer. I added everything to my in blended background. I added some highlights and dots to the images. The tab was die cut from Sunflower and Ballet Slippers cardstocks.


I still love creating those Magic Picture Changers, especially with Lawn Fawn releasing new stamp sets that go along with this cool die.


Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten