maandag 2 maart 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... (2)

There is a new Lawn Fawnatics challenge live and my favorite theme is back: "Inspired by a Book, Movie, or Song". I made two cards for this challenge and today the first is shared on the blog. I picked one of my all-time favorite movies, "Singin' in the Rain".


For the background, I used a Moontstone cardbase and I stamped some waterdrops onto it in Moonstone Ink. To create a tone-on-tone look. I added two Puffy Cloud Borders to the top, usine white cardstock and vellum. For the 'street' I trimmed a piece of Fog cardstock.


I stamped the images, from Bicycle Built for You, Here We Go A-Waddeling and Plus One. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Don Lockwood: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5 - W7/ E00 - E04 - E11/ E25 - E29
Umbrella: W3 - W5 - W7/ W0 - W3
Hat: W5 - W7/ Y15 - Y17
Street light: Y15 - Y17 (stamped in Hippo Ink and Soot Ink)


The puddles were stamped in Moonstone Ink and Forget-Me-Not Ink (images are from Dad + Me and Rub-a-Dub-Dub)

I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added some highlights to the images with a gelly roll pen.

Check out the challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog wnd join us!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten