woensdag 24 juli 2019

SENDING A BIT OF PARADISE (1)

I created this paradise/ beach scene with the Color Layering Palm Tree stamp set from Hero Arts.


For the sky I used a stencil, the Clouds stencil from My Favorite Things. I used three Distress Ink colors for blending: Carveed Pumpkin, Wild Honey and Mustard Seed.

I die cut a hill, using a die from the Palm Tree Border set and Kraft cardstock. I ink blended the top edge with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. For the ocean, I used one of the dies from Stitched Simple Wavy Borders and I used Mermaid cardstock and Salty Ocean Distress Ink.


I stamped the images. Here are the ink colors I used:
Palm Trees: Doe Ink + Ground Espresso Distress Ink/ Celery Stick Ink + Noble Fir Ink
Grass: Celery Stick Ink + Freshly Cut Grass Ink

The hammock I colored with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Hammock: YR15 - YR07


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added some birds to the sky (from Smooth Sailing).

Isn't this scene relaxing to look at!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten