woensdag 24 juli 2019

CRAFTY HAUL (34)

I'm a huge Lawn Fawn fan and most products I work with are by that company. But every once in a while, I like to purchase from other companies as well. Since an online craft shop had a sale and new Hero Arts supplies were also available at another site, I got some Hero Arts produtcs. Here is what I got.


I got this Coloring Layering Palm Tree stamp set. It's a great scene building stamp set, but can also work very well on its own. You can layer the several stamps to create a realistic and dimensional look.

This die set, called Jungle Frame, is just amazing. It creates this amazing frame with leaves and plants, to make a jungle themed card. I can image die cutting it from two different tones of green and layering them on top of each other.

The Hello Toucan set is just adorable. The different toucan images are just great and I love this bird, so I can't wait to start coloring them. It can work perfectly with that Jungle Frame die.

The Christmas Toys set was on sale, in a bundle with the coordinating dies. It's going to be a while for me to use them, since it's only summer. But I really already have a bunch of ideas for this stamp set.

I don't have any monkey stamps, so when I saw the Thanks a Bunch Monkeys set, I just needed to have it. I love those cute monkey images and those vines are really cool to build your scene.

Happy crafting!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten