woensdag 24 juli 2019

JUST SWINGIN' BY TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY (1)

For this birthday card, I kept the scene failry simple. Because I have to do a lot of coloring. I used the Thanks a Bunch Monkeys stamp set from Hero Arts.


For the sky, I used Cracked Pistachio and Peacock Feathers Distress Ink. For the grass, I used the Grassy Hillside Borders. I die cut one of the borders from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended it with Lucky Clover Distress Ink.


I stamped the sentiment onto the grassy border.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Monkeys: E55 - E57/ E00 - E11
Vines: E71 - E74 - E79/ YG13 - YG07/ G07 - YG07
Flowers: R17 - R46/ RV10 - R83/ BG15 - BG18
Bananas: Y15 - Y26 - YR23


I fussy cut all the images and adhered them to my background. I assembled the card and added the panel onto a Ballet Slippers cardbase.


Although the layout is very simple, it was pretty time consuming since there was so much coloring.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten