dinsdag 23 juli 2019

YOU'RE ONE IN A MELON (2)

I turned the popsicles from the I Scream, You Scream die set, into melon favored ones for this friendship card.


I started by die cutting all the elements. I used several Lawn Fawn cardstocks: Chili Pepper, Cilantro, Vanilla Malt, Kraft and Black Licorice.


I assembled both popsicles and adhered them to a piece of Spiffy Speckles paper. I stamped one piece of the sentiments onto Cilantro cardstock and trimmed it into a small strip. The rest of the sentiment I stamped directly onto the background, using Lobster Ink and the Violet's ABC's stamp set.


I added some die cut hearts, from the Hearts die set and Guava cardstock. I scattered around the popsicles. I adhered the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase and added some highlights with a white gelly roll pen.

Super simple to create, but so different from all the other cards I created with this die set.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten