woensdag 3 juli 2019

HAVE A RELAXING SUMMER (2)

Today my beach house card is featured on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog, were the theme is Beautiful Beaches. I used the Scalloped Treat Box Beach House Add-On and the Palm Trees die set. All from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut all the elements for my beach house and beach from Lawn Fawn cardstocks. I ink blended each piece with Distress Inks. Here are the cardstock and Distress Ink combinations:
Chili Pepper cardstock + Aged Mahogany Distress Ink
Moonstone cardstock + Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Chocolate Bar cardstock + Ground Espresso Distress ink
Cilantro cardstock + Lucky Clover Distress Ink
Noble Fir cardstock + Pine Needles Distress Ink
Narwhal cardstock + Hickory Smoke Distress Ink
Sunflower cardstock + Wild Honey Distress Ink
Stocky Note cardstock + Fossilized Amber Distress Ink
Kraft cardstock + Vintage Photo Distress Ink


For the sky I used Peacock Feathers and for the house Hickory Smoke Distress Ink

I assembled all the elements together and adhered them to my ink blended sky background.


I stamped the sentiment and done is my beach house card. I just love this look, how it's an all- die cut card.


Please make sure to check out the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for inspirationd and join us!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten