maandag 8 juli 2019

CONGRATS, SHAKE YOUR TAIL FEATHERS! (1)

For this Magic Picture Changer card, I used the Peacock Before 'n Afer stamp set from Lawn Fawn, together with a bunch of their other stamp and die sets.


For the base of the scene, I used Peacock cardstock. I ink blended this piece, using Blueprint Sketch Distress ink and the Clouds stencil from My Favorite Things. I also die cut some grass, using the Grassy Borders and Simple Grassy Hillside Borders. I used Cilantro cardstock and ink blended the tops of the grass blades with Lucky Clover Distress Ink.

I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto the front grass piece.


I stamped all the images for my card and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Peacock: YG41 - G02/ B37 - B39/ V04 - V06/ YR21 - Y38
Elephant: W3 - W5 - W7
Snail: Y02 - Y06 - Y15/ V04 - V06
Sloth: E35 - E57/ E41 - E43/ W5 - W7/ E71 - E74 - E79
Party hats: YR21 - Y38/ YR16 - YR07/ V04 - V06
Present: YR16 - YR07/ V04 - V06
Flag: YR21 - Y38


I die cut the Bunting Borders die from several Lawn Fawn cardstocks: Blue Jay cardstock, Sticky Note cardstock and Fake Tan cardstock.

I die cut the Magic Pictur Changer pieces with my Cuttlenbug and fussy cut all the other images. I assembled the Magic Picture Changer and the rest of the card. I added some hightlights and dots with a white gelly roll pen.


That peacock is such a great image to color. And I love creating these changing scenes with him!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten