dinsdag 23 juli 2019

THANKS A LATTE (2)

For this thank you card, I used the I Love You (calyptus) stamp set and combined it with Thanks a Latte. Both from Lawn Fawn.


For the background, I used patter paper. I took a piece of Gotta Have Gingham paper. I also added a frame, using the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames and Kraft cardstock. For the 'ground' I used Guava cardstock.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Mug: YR21 - YR15 - YR16/ R29 - R35/ E33 - E35
Koala: W3 - W5/ E00 - E11
Eucalyptus: E33 - E35/ YG11 - YG13


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and adhered the panel onto a Kraft Guava cardbase.

I added some hightlights and dots with a white gelly roll pen.

I love combining stamp sets.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


1 opmerking: