maandag 1 juli 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (44)

I was inspired by Nichol Spohr for this die-cut card. I used the Stitched Cupcake die set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background, I used the Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot Backdrop die. I die cut this from Mermaid cardstock. I adhered this to some white cardstock.

For the cupcakes and strawberries I used Lawn Fawn cardstock and Distress Inks to blend. Here are the combinations I used:
Ballet Slippers cardstock + Worn Lipstick Distress Ink
Apricot cardstock + Tattered Rose Distress Ink (THE perfect combo)
Sticky Note carsdtock + Fossilized Amber Distress Ink
Vanilla Malt cardstock + Antique Linen Distress Ink
Paper Bag cardstock + Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Raspberry cardstock + Fired Brick Distress Ink
Cilantro cardstock + Lucky Clover Distress Ink


I assembled the cupcakes and strawberries and added them to my polka dot background. I stamped the sentiment in Mermaid and Ballet Slippers Ink and trimmed it to a rectangle. I adhered it to a piece of Narwhal cardstock and added it to my card. I adhered the panel onto a Raspberry cardbase.


Creating cards with mostly die-cuts is super fun to do!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten