maandag 1 juli 2019

TODAY IS ALL A-BOAT YOU (2)

For this nautical themed birthday card, I used the Smooth Sailing stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started with the background. I used the Shifter Mint Layering Stencil from Tim Holtz and ink blended the stripes onto the backgroung using three Distress Ink colors: Blueprint Sketch, Fired Brick and Hickory Smoke.

I wanted to create a scene in a circle. I used the Small Stitched Circle Stackables. I ink blended the background of this circle with Peacock Feather Distress Ink. I die cut two sandy hills from Paper Bag cardstock and one water border from Peacock cardstock, all die cut with the Stitched Hillside Borders.


I stamped the images and colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors I used:
022 - Carmine Red + 021 - Light Carmine
091 - Light Grey
090 - Grey
032 - Persian Blue + 031 - Cobalt Blue
036 - Light Blue + 302 - Haze Blue
072 - Beige + 076 - Medium Beige
062 - Brown
052 - Bright Yellow + 050 - Yellow + 055 Pale Yellow


I fussy cut the images and assembled the scene onto my blended circle. I layered this circle onto a piece of Chili Pepper cardstock, that I die cut with the Scalloped Circle Stackables.

I adhered the circle onto the background and stamped the sentiment. I added it to my cardbase and done it it.

I love using reds and blues together for a nautical themed card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten