zondag 14 april 2019

YOU'RE A DRAGON, BE A DRAGON (2)

The end is near for "Game of Thrones", so I thought it was the perfect moment to create a GoT-themed card. And I used the Me and My Dragon stamp set from Mama Elephant.


I started by die cutting and ink blending all the elements for the scene. I ink blended the sky with Worn Lipstick and Abandoned Coral Distress Inks. For all the other elements I used the Kingdom Trio die set. I used Lawn Fawn cardstocks and Distress Ink together. Here are all the combinations I used for the scene:
Cilantro cardstock + Lucky Clover Distress Ink
Sticky Note cardstock + Fossilized Amber Distress Ink
Sunflower cardstock + Wild Honey Distress Ink
Narwhal cardstock + Hickory Smoke Distress Ink


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Dragons: YR00 - YR61 - YR02/ R22 - R35/ YR21 - Y38/ C3 - C5
Daenerys: E00 - E11/ C0 - C3/ B91 - B95
Jon Snow: E00 - E11/ W5 - W7/ B91 - B95/ E41 - E43
Direwolf: C0 - C3/ E41 - E43


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Soot Ink and added the panel onto a Fake Tan cardbase.


Who else is ready for the final season of "Game of Thrones"? I hope I can handle it.....

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten