dinsdag 9 april 2019

HAPPY SPRING (1)

For this spring themed card, I used the Mushroom House die, Mushroom Border, Leafy Tree Backdrop: Landscape die and the Eggstra Amazing Easter stamp set. All from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting all the elements. I used Lawn Fawn cardstock and I ink blended each piece with Distress Inks. Here are the cardstock and Distress Ink combinations I used:
Vanilla Malt cardstock + Antique Linen Distress Ink
Chili Pepper cardstock + Aged Mahogany Distress Ink
Cilantro cardstock + Lucky Clover Distress Ink
Noble Fir carsdtock + Pine Needles Distress Ink
Ballet SLippers cardstock + Worn Lipstick Distress Ink
Sugarplum cardstock + Dusty Concord Distress Ink
Woodgrain cardstock + Vintage Photo Distress Ink


I also used Black Licorice cardstock, but didn't ink blend here. And the tree was also die cut from Woodgrain cardstock, But because it's a dark brown, I didn't ink blend here either.

For the background I used Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.

I stamped one of the bunnies from Eggstra Amazing Easter and colored him with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunny: E41 - E43/ R000 - R01


I die cut the bunny and assembled the card. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.


I love this scene, so happy!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten