zondag 28 april 2019

MAKE A WISH UPON THE BRIGHTEST STAR (1)

For this card, I used the Wish Upon a Star stamp set from Mama Elephant.


I wanted to layer some cloud borders. I used the Puffy Cloud Borders from Lawn Fawn and die cut one of the borders four times. I ink blended the edges using Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. I also I used it for the background.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunnies: E41 - E43/ R83 - RV10
Clouds + Wings: B00 - 0
Moon: YR21 - Y38
Stars: Y11 - Y06
Bird: R01 - R22 - R35


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the settiment in Hippo Ink.


These images in this set are so super adorable. It's great to use on sweet birthday cards. I think I will someday also use it on a sympathy card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten