woensdag 3 april 2019

LET'S TACO 'BOUT YOUR BIRTHDAY (2)

I will share another card with you that I designed for the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, with the theme: Fun with Food. I used the Year Nine stamp set and the Magic Picture Changer die set. All from Lawn Fawn.


I stamped the images, that will become the chaging images in the Magic Picture Changer. I used Copic Markers to color them. Here are the colors I used:
Taco: YR21 - YR23/ E55 - E57/ R17 - R46/ YG11 - YG13/ Y38 - YR04
Party hat: BG23 - BG49/ Y02 - Y06
Background: C0 - C2 - C3


I stamped the sprinkles onto the changed image, with Peacock Ink, Carrot Ink and Sunflower Ink.

I die cut the Magic Picture Changer elements from Peacock cardstock, Fake Tan cardstock and Sunflower cardstock. I assembled the Magic Picture Changer.


For the background, I decided to stamp my own. I stamped the taco and the party hat several times and colored them in all the same colors as the other images.

I adhered the Magic Picture Changer to my stamped and colored background. The whole panel was added to a Sunflower cardbase.


Please make sure you check out the challenge and my post for this card on the Lawn Fawnatcis Blog. Come join us!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten