maandag 22 april 2019

WE CAN WEATHER ANY STORM (2)

For this encouragement card, I used the Puddle Jumper stamp set from My Favorite Things.


For the background, I masked off 2/3rd of the panel. I ink blended the upper part with three Distress ink colors I don't often use: Chipped Sapphire, Bundled Sage and Antique Linen

I stamped the image and colored it with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors I used:
043 - Olive Green
071 - Flesh Color + 072 - Beige
091 - Light Grey + 092 - Blue Grey
050 - Yellow + 052 - Bright Yellow
060 - Brown
200 - Sugar Almond Pink + -22 - Carmine Red


I fussy cut the image and adhered it to my ink blended panel. I stamped the sentiment using two Lawn Fawn Inks: Moonstone Ink and Butter Ink.

I adhered the panel onto a Moonstone cardbase and rounded off the two bottom corners.


I love no-line coloring, such a beautiful soft look. Almost like it's from a story book.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten