zondag 28 april 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (39)

For this birthday card, I used the Windmill stamp set from Avery Elle.


For the background I used two Distress Ink colors: Abandoned Coral and Wild Honey. I die cut the Grassy Border twice and ink blended these borders with Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Distress Inks.


I stamped the images with Antique Linen Distress ink did some no-line coloring with the Zig Clean Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors I used:
022 - Carmine + 021 - Light Carmine
091 - Light Grey
036 - Light Blue + 302 - Blue Haze
052 - Bright Yellow + 050 - Yellow + 055 - Pale Yellow
041 - Light Green + 045 - Pale Green
010 - Black
072 - Beige + 076 - Medium Beige


I stamped the sentiment inside the banner, using Manatee Ink. I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the swirly line behind the bee in Manatee Ink as well.


I still have many ideas using that great windmill images in this set.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten