zondag 21 april 2019

BELIEVE, AND YOU CAN DO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING (1)

I did some no-line coloring on this encouragement card. I used the Me and My Dragon stamp set and Dragon Wishes stamp set, from Mama Elephant.


I die cut two cloud borders, using the Puffy Cloud Borders from Lawn Fawn. For the background, I used the Clouds stencil from My Favorite Things. I didn't want to use blues this time, so I used greens. I used Lucky Clover and Twisted Citron Distress Inks.


I stamped the images in Antique Linen Distress Ink and colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors I used:
045 - Pale Green + 041 - Light Green
050 - Yellow + 052 - Bright Yellow
091 - Light Grey
200 - Sugar Almond Pink


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Noble Fir Ink and added the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase. I added the eyes with a black gelly roll pen.


I just love coloring these dragons and this was the first time using Zig Markers on them.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten