maandag 8 april 2019

MAY YOUR BASKET BE FULL OF JOY (AND CHOCOLATE) (1)

For this Easter card, I used the Eggstra Amazing Easter stamp set together with the Open Me stamp set. Both from Lawn Fawn.


For the background, I used the Stitched Cloudy Backdrop: Landscape die. I ink blended the background with Distress Oxide Inks. I used Shaded Lilac and Blueprint Sketch.


For the grass I used the Simple Grassy Hillsides and the Grassy Border dies. I used Cilantro cardstock and ink blended the tops with Lucky Clover Distress Ink.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunnies: C0 - C3/ RV10 - R83
Basket: E33 - E35/ YG11 - YG13
Bow: RV10 - R83
Birds: YR21 - Y38/ YR07
Sign: E71 - E74 - E79
Easter eggs: V01 - V12/ B00 - B12/ YR21 0 Y38


I die cut all the images with my Cuttlebug and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment onto the sign and the rest onto the front grassy border.


It's such a fun and jolly Easter scene.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten