maandag 1 april 2019

A NEW BABY TO LOVE (3)

I made a baby card, using the Rawrsome stamp set and the Magic Picture Changer die set from Lawn Fawn.


For the sky and background, I used Mermaid cardstock and used the Clouds stencil from My Favorite Things to blend. I did this with Yeti Ink. I also die cut two grass borders, using the Grassy Border die. I used Cilantro cardstock and Lucky Clover Distress Ink.


I stamped both scenes and colored them with Copic Markers. For the background I used Mermaid Ink and Yeti Ink for blending. I also stamped some additional images, to add to the scene later. Here are the Copic colors I used:
Mom + baby dinosaur: YR21 - Y38/ V01 - V12 - V04
Egg: E41 - E43
Pterodactyl: R22 - R35
Palm trees: YG11 - YG13/ E55 - E57/ E74 - E79
Clouds: W0 - W2 - 0


I fussy cut the additional stamped images. I assembled the picture changer and adhered everything onto a Sunflower cardbase. For the pull tab, I used Cilantro cardstock and Sunflower cardstock.


I stamped the sentiment.

This is such a cute card, the way the egg turns into the baby dinosaur. Super sweet.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten