maandag 15 april 2019

THERE'S GNOME ONE LIKE YOU (1)

For the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, we get a card sketch to be inspired by. I used the Oh, Gnome! stamp set to created this friendship card.


For the circle elements, I used the Zig Zag Circle Stackables, that I die cut from Chocolate Bar cardstock, and the Small Stitched Circle Stackables, that I die cut from watercolor cardstock.

For the sky, I used Cracked Pistachio and Salty Ocean Oxide Inks. I die cut a piece of Cilantro card stock with the Simple Grassy Hillsides and ink blended this with Lucky Clover Distress Ink.


I die cut the trees from the Stitched Hillside Backdrop: Landscape die set from Cilantro cardstock and Paper Bag cardstock. I ink blended these with Lucky Clover Distress Ink and Walnut Stain Distress Ink.

I also die cut some clouds, using the Simple Puffy Clouds die set. I ink blended the edges softly with Hickory Smoke Distress Ink.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Gnome: E00 - E11/ E15 - E18/ YR21 - Y38/ R22 - R35/ C0 - C2 - 0
Wheel barrel: BG15 - BG18/ C3 - C5


I fussy cut the images and assembled the circle. I added the circle to a cardbase that I made from Woodgrain cardstock. I stamped te sentiment onto Sunflower cardstock and ink blended the edges with Wild Honey Distress Ink. I trimmed it into two small strips and adhered them to my card.

Please check out the challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog, be inspired and join us!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten