zaterdag 4 augustus 2018

ENJOY THE RIDE (3)

For this birthday card, I used the Coaster Critters stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting watercolor cardstock with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I also trimmed a piece of Paper Bag cardstock, for the ground. And I die cut a cloud, with the Puffy Cloud Borders. I blended the background with Peaock Feathers Distress Ink.


I wanted to use the Bunting Borders and die cut this from white cardstock. The individual banners were die cut from four Lawn Fawn cardstock colors. I used: Sticky Note, Chili Pepper, Mermaid and Peaock.


I stamped the images from Coaster Critters and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Rollercoaster: R14 - R46
Kart: C0 - C3/ C3 - C5/ BG15 - BG18/ YG15
Booth: Y11 - YG15/ B00 - B12 / C0 - C3/ R14 - R46
Balloons: R14 - R46/ Y11 - Y15/ BG15 - BG18/ B12 - B00
Bunny: C0 - C3
Bear: E53 - E55
Fox: E08 - E18/ E000 - E53


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase. I added some highlights to the banners and the images, with a white gelly roll pen.

I just love creating these scenes with the Coaster Critters!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten