woensdag 1 augustus 2018

HOPE YOU HAVE A SUBLIME BIRTHDAY (4)

For the Lawn Fawnatics blog, I designed this peek-a-boo card, for the new theme: "Fun Folds". I used the You are Sublime + Fintastic Friends stamps together with the Peek-a-Boo Backdrop die.


I started by die cutting the peek-a-boo backdrop. I die cut the lift-the-flap piece from three of the inside pieces. I then ink blended all of the elements using Distress Oxide Inks. I used Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch. I added some water drops, which I dabbed off with a paper towel.

Before stamping and coloring, I decided to stamp and heat emboss the sentiment with white embossing powder from Ranger. One part on the flap, the rest on the inside.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Lobster: R14 - R46
Lantern fish: BG15 - BG18
Gold fish: Y38 - YR68
Big fish: Y38 - YR68/ Y11 - Y06
Eal: Y11 - Y06/ R14 - R46
Moon fish: Y11 - Y06/ R01 - R61
Ggreenery + seaweed + corals: YG11 - YG13/ R01 - R61


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added the panel onto a Blue Jay cardbase. I added some white highlights and dots to the images, using a gelly roll pen.

Please make sure to check out the challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics blog.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking: