zaterdag 4 augustus 2018

SENDING YOU SUNSHINE (2)

For this watercolored card, I used the Summer Friends stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh.


I die cut a piece of watercolor cardstock with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables from Lawn Fawn. For the background I used two Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 072 - Beige and 036 - Light Blue.


I stamped the images and colored them with the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Sand Castle: 072 - Beige/ 062 - Dark Brown/ 020 - Red
Girl: 072 - Beige/ 052 - Bright Yellow/ 081 - Light Violet/ 026 - Light Pink/ 045 - Pale Green/ 036 - Light Blue
Drink: 036 - Light Blue/ 052 - Bright Yellow
Ball: 026 - Light Pink/ 045 - Pale Green/ 081 - Light Violet
Bucket: 052 - Bright Yellow/ 072 - Beige/ 062 - Dark brown/ 081 - Light Violet


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and adhered the panel onto Watercolor Wishes paper. I added the entier panel onto a Sunflower cardbase.


I love this watercolor look!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking: