woensdag 1 augustus 2018

YOU ARE SUBLIME (2)

I created another underwater themed card, combining a bunch of Lawn Fawn products: Fintastic Friends, So Jelly, You are Sublime, Bayou Backdrop and Simple Stitched Hillside Borders.


I started on the background. I used Distress Oxide Inks for this. I used Blueprint Sketch and Salty Ocean. With the Rays stencil from Tim Holtz and Yeti Ink I created rays, coming from above. I softened the white rays by softly in blending Salty Ocean over it, without reinking the blending tool.


I die cut the Bayou Backdrop, which I'm going to use as seeweeds instead of vines, by just flipping it upside down. I ink blended the frame with Blueprint Sketch and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink and the seaweed with Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink. The hill I blended with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink.

I added water to all the scene elements. I dabbed the drops off with a paper towel.

I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder from Ranger.


I stamped the images from several stamp sets and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Jellyfish: YR00 - YR61/ R22 - R35
Lobster: R22 - R35
Moonfish: B12 - B14/ Y11 - Y06
Gold fish: Y38 - YR07/ Y15 - Y38
Big fish: BG15 - BG18/ Y15 - Y38
Grey fish: C2 - C5


I assembled the card, added the panel onto a Cilantor cardbase. I added some dots and highlights with a white gelly roll pen, to all the underwater critters.

It's official, underwater themed cards are my thing :D

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten