maandag 27 augustus 2018

BOOYAH (2)

I made a very simple Halloween card, with the Booyah stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I stamped the images from Booyah, but also some from Costume Party. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Ghosts: C0 - C2 - 0
Pumpkins: YR04 - YR07/ G07 - G17
Bowl of candy: B12 - B14/ Y11 - Y08/ R14 - R46/ YG06 - G07/ C3 - C5
Broom: E08 - E18/ E53 - E55


I fussy cut the images. For the background, I used two Distress Oxide Inks for blending: Blueprint Sketch and Shaded Lilac.

I die cut the Peek-a-Boo Backdrop die from Knock On Wood paper. I assembled the card and stamped the sentiment. I adhered the panel onto a Canned Pumpkin cardbase.


As a finishing touch, I added some highlights to the images with a white gelly roll pen.

It was a very quick and easy card to make.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten