maandag 6 augustus 2018

REVEAL WHEEL (5)

I don't often do it, but for this card I combined supplies from different companies. I used the Reveal Wheel die from Lawn Fawn, together with the Little Painters stamp set from Waffle Flower.


I die cut all the element for the Reveal Wheel. I stamped the sentiment on the front panel and onto the wheel.

I stamped the two paint tubes onto the front panel. I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color it. Here are the colors I used:
092 - Blue Grey/ 022 - Carmine Red/ 070 - Orange/ 050 - Yellow/ 036 - Light Blue/ 031 - Cobalt Blue/ 026 - Light Pink/ 041 - Light Green/ 081 - Light Violet/ 042 - Turquoise Green


I stamped the pallette, three of the paint brushes and the two mice and also colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors I used:
071 - Beige/ 060 - Brown/ 022 - Carmine Red/ 050 - Yellow/ 041 - Light Green/ 036 - Light Blue/ 091 - Light Grey/ 090 - Grey/ 026 - Light Pink


I fussy cut these images and assembled the card + Reveal Wheel. I added the 'turn me' sentiment next to the wheel and adhered the complete Reveal Wheel panel onto a Sunflower cardbase.

My favorite die of the year so far, love the Reveal Wheel!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten