woensdag 1 augustus 2018

SENDING YOU SHOWERS OF LOVE (4)

I created this simple, watercolored encouragement card with the Puddle Jumper stamp set from My Favorite Things.


For the backgrounds I created four simple brish strokes with three Distress Ink colors: Blueprint Sketch, Peacock Feathers and Mustar Seed. I also splattered these colors onto the background.


I stamped the little boy with the umbrella and colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors I used:
072 - Beige
062 - Dark Brown
050 - Yellow
030 - Blue
042 - Turquoise Green
070 - Orange
090 - Grey


I fussy cut the images and added it to the background. I adhered the panel onto a Blue Jay cardbase. S stamped the sentiment and rounded off the top left and bottom right corner.

For some extra detail, I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops. I used three colors that coordinate with the background colors: Midnight Blue, Dandelion Yellow and Caribbean Blue.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten