zondag 5 augustus 2018

A NEW BABY TO LOVE (2)

On August 2nd, my best friend Irene gave birth to her second daughter, Nova. And off course a perfect baby card had to be made. I choose to use the Rub-a-Dub-Dub stamp set together with the Plus One stamp set.


For the background I wanted to use the Rays stencil from Tim Holtz. I took Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed Distress Inks to blend.

For the bottom part of the card, I took a piece of Let's Polka in the Dark paper.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Ducks: Y11 - Y06/ YR68 - Y38
Crib: C2 - C5/ R22 - R35/ G02 - YG41
Rattle: R22 - R35/ G02 - YG41 - Y11 - Y06
Boat: C2 - R22 - R35/ Y11 - Y06/ YG41 - G02


I die cut and fussy cut the images. I assembled the card and stamped the sentiment. I stamped the baby's name with Violet's Abc's stamp set.

I added some hearts, that I die cut with the Hearts die from Lawn Fawn, and I ink blended them with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink. I added Nuvo Crystal Drops in the color Pale Periwinkle onto these hearts.


I added the panel onto a Ballet Slippers cardbase.

I super proud the be this little girl's aunt!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten