zondag 12 augustus 2018

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY, ENJOY THE LITTLE THINGS (5)

For this birthday scene, I used the Village Shops stamp set, together with the little critters from Coaster Critters. Both sets are from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting all the scene elements. I used the Grassy Border die and the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. I ink blended all the scene elements with Distress Inks. For the sky I used Salty Ocean, for the grass border Twisted Citron and for the grassy hill I used a combination of Lucky Clover and Twisted Citron.


I die cut a road, with the Road Border die. I used Black Licorice cardstock and regular white cardstock for the back. This was the first time that I used this die.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used (the toasstools are from the Critters in te Forest stamp set):
Shops + Ice cream truck: E53 - E55/ R81 - R83/ Y11 = Y06/ B00 - B12/ R22 - R35/ C0
Bench: E53 - E55 - E57
Sign: C0 - C3/ R22 - R35
Bunny: C0 - C3
Bear: E000 - E11/ B00 - B12
Fox: E08 - E18/ E000 - E11
Tadstools: R22 - R35/ C0 - C3


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added some highlights and dots to the images, with a white gelly roll pen. For the roof on the left shop, I added more details. I did this because I had smooshed some black ink onto it, with my inky fingers. I tried to cover it up with the gelly roll pen.

I added the panel onto a Ballet Slippers cardbase.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten