dinsdag 21 augustus 2018

REVEAL WHEEL (6)

I created a reveal wheel card, using the Mermaid For You stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting all the elements for my reveal wheel and scene. I used Lawn Fawn dies: Reveal Wheel die, Stitched Wave Borders, Stitched Hillside Borders, Palm Trees die set.

I used Distress Inks and Distress Oxide Inks for blending. For the sky I took the Rays stencil from Tim Holts stencil and ink blended with Abandoned Coral and Spiced Marmalade Oxide Inks. I also used Mustard Seed Distress Ink. For the ocean I used Salty Ocean Oxide Ink. For the palm trees I took Twisted Citron Oxide Ink and Ground Espresso Distress Ink. This last color I also used for the sand on the bottom of the ocean.


I stamped the images and also used stamps from You Are Sublime and Year Six. I colored all the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Mermaid: Y15 - YR23/ E000 -E11 - E21/ BG15 - BG18
Seahorse: R22 - R35/ Y15 - YR23
Clam: E02 - YR02/ V12 - V04/ YG41 - G02
Corals + seaweeds: YG11 - YG06/ E02 - YR02/ V12 - V04
Fish: YR21 - YR31


I fussy cut all the images and stamped the sentiment onto the panel and wheel. I assembled the reveal wheel and scene and adhered the entire scene onto a Peacock Feathers cardbase. I added some dots and hightlights onto the images with a white gelly roll pen.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten