maandag 9 april 2018

SNAIL MAIL FOR YOU (3)

For this card, I used the Gleeful Gardens stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by trimming a piece of watercolor cardstock. I die cut a border, with the Valentine Borders dies. I also die cut a piece of watercolor cardstock with the Meadow Borders dies. I took Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink to color the sky portion. And for the grass I used Twisted Citron.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used.
Flowers: C0 - C2 - 0/ Y02 - Y06/ YG06 - Y07
Bird: YG41 - G02/ Y38 - YR68


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Sunflower Ink and added the panel onto a Cilantro cardbase. I added some white dots to the bird and rounded off both bottom corners.

Clean and simple!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten