dinsdag 24 april 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (29)

Another card with my favorite Lawn Fawn set, Happy Harvest. It's a long way untill autumn starts, but I was in the mood to create a card with this set.


I started by die cutting a cirle from Sticky Note cardstock, with the Small Stitched Circle Stackables. From Chocolate Bar cardstock I die cut another circle, using the Zig Zag Circle Stackables. I layered them together.


I stamped the images. The corn stalks I stamped in Doe Ink. The rest I colored with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Sunflowers: Y00 - Y06/ E29 - E57/ YG63 - YG67
Pumpkins: Y38 - YR16 - YR07/ YG63 - YG67
Scarecrow: E53 - E55/ E29 - E57/ Y38 - YR16 - YR07/ R46 - R59/ YG63 - YG67

I fussy cut the images. I stamped a banner, from Bannertastic. I used two Lawn Fawn Ink for the solid insides: Carrot Ink and Pumpkin Spice Ink. I fussy cut the banner as well.


I adhered everything onto a piece of Gotta Have Gingham paper and added the panel onto a Vanilla Malt cardbase. I added some white highlights and dots here and there.


Very happy with this card!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten