dinsdag 24 april 2018

REACH FOR THE STARS (1)

For this card I used the Out of This World stamp set. I was in the mood for a lot of bold colors, so are you ready?


I wanted to create a background out of stamped and Copic colored images. Here are the colors I used for the background:
Y38 - YR15/ V06 - V09/ BG23 - BG49/ R22 - R35


For the astronaut I used: E21 - E11/ E29 - E57/ C0 - C2/ C5/ Y38 - YR15/ BG23 - BG49


I fussy cut the astronaut. I stamped a banner and used Wild Rose Ink and Grape Soda Ink for the insides. The sentiment is from Upon a Star. I fussy cut the banner as well.


I die cut a circle from Vellum, using the Zig Zag Circle Stackables and assembled the card. I added the panel onto a Peacock cardbase and rounded off the bottom corners.

I'm mostly of the softer and pastelle colors, but every once in a while it's fun to go a little wild.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten