dinsdag 24 april 2018

SMILE (1)

For this clean and simple card, I used the For You, Deer stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I trimmed a piece of Gotta Have Gingham paper and a piece of watercolor cardstock. I blended some Tattered Rose Distress Ink onto the cardstock. Very soft. I adhered the gingham paper overtop of that cardstock.


I stamped the bear images and colored it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bear: C0 - C3/ RV10

I die cut the image with my Cuttlebug. I also die cut a speech bubble with the Speech Bubbles die. I used white cardstock, but added some Narwhal cardstock onto the back.


I assembled the card, added the panel onto a Narwhal cardbase and rounded off the two bottom corners.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten