maandag 16 april 2018

YOU'RE SEW AMAZING (2)

For this friendship card, I decided to use Sewn With Love, a Lawn Fawn set I haven’t used in a while.


I started by trimming down a piece of Gotta Have Gingham paper, a piece of Paper Bag cardstock and a piece of Vanilla Malt cardstock. This is going to function as my base and background.

I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Sewing machine: C0 – C3/ C3 – C5/ R22 – R35
Pin cushion: R22 – R35/ YR30 – YR31/ V91 – V95
Scissors: V91 – V95/ C0 – C3
Spools: E53 – E55/ BG34 – BG49/ YR30 – YR31
Thimble: C0 – C3
Jar: BG000/ C0 – C3/ YR30 – YR31
Buttons: BG34 – BG49/ R22 – R35/ V91 – V95


I die cut all the images with my Cuttlebug and started assembling the card. I stamped the sentiment in two parts. The word ‘sew’ I stamped in Wild Rose Ink and die cut it. The rest of the sentiment I stamped in Peacock Ink.


I adhered the panel onto a piece of Peacock cardbase.

This was a card that just happened. Never had the intention of making it, the idea just came to me all of a sudden. So cool!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten