dinsdag 24 april 2018

OUR FRIENDSHIP IS WRITTEN IN THE STARS (2)

For this friendship card, I used the Upon a Star stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting some clouds, with the Puffy Cloud Borders. One border I die cut from white cardstock and the other from vellum. I stamped the sentiment onto the white border, with Hippo Ink.


For the background, I stamped all the stars and constellations and heat embossed them with white embossing powder from Ranger. I blended the background with Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks. I used a light hand on the Picked Raspberry, because I didn't want the pink to be too bright.

I stamped the fox and rabbit and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Fox: E08 - E18/ E11 - E00
Bunny: C0 - C2


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added the panel onto a Guava cardbase and added some dots and highlights to the bynny and fox.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten