dinsdag 3 april 2018

MONSTER LOVE COMING YOUR WAY (1)

For this love card, I used the Monster Love stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I first die cut a scalloped circle from some Vanilla Malt cardstock. I used the Outside In Stitched Scalloped Circle Stackables from Lawn Fawn. For the inside of the frame, I took a piece of Perfeclty Plaid pattern paper, also from Lawn Fawn. This is going to show through behind the die cut scalloped frame.


I stamped three of the monsters. For each monster I used two Lawn Fawn Ink, to give them more depth. Here are the ink colors I used:
Blue monster: Moonstone Ink, Forget-Me-Not Ink
Pink monster: Peachy Keen Ink, Wild Rose Ink
Purple monster: Fresh Lavender Ink, Grape Soda Ink


The eyes and antennas were all stamped with Soot Ink.

I fussy cut the monsters and started assembling the card. I stamped the sentiment with Soot Ink and adhered the pabel onto a Guava cardbase.


It was a very simple card to make, I really love the color pallette.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten