maandag 16 april 2018

HOPPY FATHER'S DAY (1)

For this father’s day card, I used the Toadally Awesome stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by blending a background. I used Peacock Feathers and Blueprint Skets Distress inks. I added some water drops onto the paper and dabbed them off with a paper towel. I didn’t blend the entire panel, because only a part of it will be shown through.


For the front I trimmed two pieces of white cardstock and embossed a border on both. I used the Stitched Border dies, the dotted one.

I stamped all the images I wanted to use and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Frogs: YG11 – G21/ Y21 – Y17
Cat tails: BG93 – BG96/ E31 – E33
Lillies; RV10 – R83
Dragonfly: B34 – 0


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Mermaid Ink and the swirly line with Manatee Ink.

I added the panel onto a Noble Fir cardbase and added some little white dots and highlights to some of the images.


I rouned off the two bottom corners.
It surprises me how different looks I can create with the same images, over and over again!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten